Notice from Ageless Advanced Aesthetics
Now that the governor has authorized a cautious partial reopening of non-essential businesses, and because we have seen a high demand, we will be reopening, initially with limited hours. However, the health concerns persist and we can only safely reopen if we work together.
- We will be implementing limited hours initially with a narrower range of procedures. This will enable us to schedule gaps between patients for cleaning.
- We will schedule appointments in such a way that no two patients will be in the common areas of the office at the same time.
- We will be wearing gloves and masks always.
- Every surface you encounter will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each patient.Please understand that if we run low on disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, gloves, masks and other supplies which are currently on nationwide backorder, appointments would need to be rescheduled.
- Upon arrival, please call the office when you have parked and we will advise you whether it is clear to come in.
- Patients will be required to wear a face covering or mask into the building and in common areas. Once in the exam room, masks and face covers will be removed when necessary.
- We can continue Coolsculpting, if you agree to wear a mask during the entirety of the procedure. If you are not comfortable doing so, we will reschedule you for another time.
- We encourage you to bring your own pen, although we will be disinfecting pens for your use if you need them.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms including those listed below, we will need to reschedule your appointment. There will be no cancellation fees.
Possible COVID symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Fever/chills/body aches
- Cough/Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell,
If you have any of the above symptoms, we encourage you to seek testing.
Seek emergency medical services if you are experiencing shortness of breath.
We look forward to seeing you, and as always, YOUR SAFETY as well as the safety of our other patients and our staff is of the upmost importance as we carefully attempt to resume providing services.